This Friday, March 25th at 7 p.m.
Start Your Weekend at the New Orleans Museum of Art in City Park!
Since the spring weather is upon us, NOMA is taking Where Y’Art to their
Besthoff Sculpture Garden and for one night only we are FREE!
Check out the night’s artsy offerings:
* Outdoor film screening of King Kong (circa 1933) at dusk
* Walk-Through of the Sculpture Garden at 6 pm
* Art-Making activity: Guatemalan Worry Dolls
* Live music by Pepe Coloma
* Salsa dancing lessons by Cathy Bordelon 7-8 pm
The first 250 visitors get free German Kettle Popcorn from Ye Olde Kettle
Cooker. It’s $2 after that!
Ralph Brennan’s Courtyard Cafe will be selling BBQ in the Garden, too!
We will have a cash bar, so please no outside wine, beer or booze.
The Sculpture Garden rules will be in effect:
1) No bikes
2) No skateboards and roller-skates (We love Houla-hoops!)
3) No pets
4) No picnics (But you can bring a blanket to sit on.)
5) No fishing