Have an Opinion About
Dogs in Parks?
Please see below for dates and locations of a series of community meetings that the Neighborhood Engagement Office is holding in partnership with NORDC to discuss the issue of dogs in parks. Public input is needed at any of the meetings listed below. All meetings will begin at 6:00 p.m. If there are any questions please contact the Office of Neighborhood Engagement, (504) 658-4965.
Monday, April 23
· District D: Norman Mayer Library, 3001 Gentilly Blvd.
· District E: East New Orleans Regional Library, 5641 Read
Tuesday, April 24
· District B: Latter Branch Library, 5120 St. Charles
· District A: Robert E. Smith Library,
Wednesday, April 25
· District C: Holy Angels Church, 3500 St. Claude Ave
· District C: Cut-Off Recreation Center, 6600 Belgrade Street
The City of New Orleans Capital Projects Administration is currently working to design a process to recommend sites for one dog park and one dog run in each council district. At this time, it is seeking public input through an online survey now available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2VZC2L7. This 5-minute survey will be available until Friday, April 27, 2012. All New Orleans residents interested in the topic are encouraged to participate.