Four times a year, the Mayor’s office of ServeNOLA convenes resident volunteers, non-profit organizations, and City Agencies to spend half a day working side by side to clean-up and revitalize specific neighborhoods throughout the city. This event, known as “Fight the Blight,” is a fun way to get involved and make a difference in your neighborhood.
The next Fight the Blight day will be on September 24th at 9:00am. We would love to have you come out and volunteer again. This season’s Fight the Blight will be happening in the following locations:
1. Orleans Avenue Corridor: Claiborne to Broad, Orleans Ave. to Dumaine St.
2. Samuel Square Playground, Napoleon Ave @ South Saratoga
3. Stallings Center Playground, 4300 St. Claude Ave @ Lesseps=20
4. Digby Park, 6600 Virgilian Street @ S. Laverne=20
5. Kerry Curley Playground, 4851 Camelot Street @ Dwyer=20
If you are ready to sign up to volunteer, CLICK HERE ! If you would like more information on how you can demonstrate your civic pride and be part of the fun, call our office at (504) 658-4974 or email us at: [email protected]
Manager of Community Affairs | ServeNOLA
Office of Mayor Mitch Landrieu | City of New Orleans
1300 Perdido Street | Suite 8W03 | New Orleans, LA 70112
504-658-4974 (o) | 504-222-4379 (c) =20